Accessibility Statement for Bollin Valley
This is an accessibility statement from Bollin Valley.
Measures to support accessibility
Bollin Valley takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Bollin Valley:
- include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Orbitas is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Bollin Valley. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Bollin Valley:
Accessibility of Bollen Valley relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Bollin Valley, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Bollin Valley:
- Empty headings: we need to make sure that all headings contain some text. We are aware some headings have been used in the background to format the way some of our web pages display. We will examine the pages make changes accordingly within a scheduled review in 18 months time.
- PDF documents: we need to ensure all PDFs are machine readable (for screen readers) and correctly tagged. We Will review PDF documents and make changes accordingly within a scheduled review in 18 months time. If you need a PDF document in a more accessible format contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pages scrolling in two dimensions: some of our pages do not fit on smaller screen sizes and they require sideways scrolling to fully view them. We will examine the pages make changes accordingly within a scheduled review in 18 months time.
Bollin Valley assessed the accessibility of Bollin Valley by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
This statement was created on 1 July 2021 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.